Saturday, April 26, 2014

my addiction

yes
I am addicted
luckily this stuff is not so bad

low sodium
gluten free for those following that
low carb
almost no sugar
low fat
AND best of all
I can have 17 of them


the carbs on it are not great BUT most things are higher 
I eat these for lunch with cashew butter and some of this 
This is the lowest sugar fruit spread I have found it has 6grams of sugar per 1TBS serving
and it does not taste like ass!!

oh and it has fiber and all kinds of other good stuff

those are my product recs for this week
if you follow me on My Fitness Pal and look at my food diary you will see I tend to eat the same thing over and over again I am a creature of habit
I just had to change my habits to something I like that is also good for me


 


No comments:

Post a Comment